follow me on my journey to run farther & faster.

Wednesday 17 June 2015

conclusion.

So overall, I'd call my project a success. I was able to learn a lot as well as do a whole lot by being more active and taking time to run as well as work out which I really enjoyed. Even though I had a bit of a hard time finding time with homework and other things I had to do and procrastinated at the beginning I eventually got into the schedule and made running more of a habit. I might not have ran the full half marathon but I got within a few miles of one and plan to run one this summer. I was able to learn a lot about my own abilities and health throughout the course of the project which I also found valuable. It has been good to maintain the health that I have been blessed with.
My mom (mentor), sister and I have also enjoyed running together a little bit more. I know she'll still keep me on track and we will continue to do this activity together. I hope that I am able to keep this habit that I got started and to push myself further as I continue. 
Thanks for following along!


1 Cor 6:19-20 “...your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit which you have from God. You are not your own...glorify God with it.”

1 comment:

  1. The snow is all gone, exams are almost finished, and promising weather stretches out in front of us. I hope you'll enjoy running in these improved conditions. Thank you for the time and energy you invested in the project and for sharing with us along the way.

    ReplyDelete